Mommy got brave and tried a new hairstyle with Nebyat. I think I need some practice, but it was fun trying. We'll be heading out tomorrow to pick up some snaps to finish off the ends of her twists. She is so patient about sitting through the couple hours of washing, conditioning, combing out, and styling. She said she was so "eskited" through the first couple twists. Her mood changed and she decided one of her twists was too thick. I'm not sure she loved her final look, we'll see tomorrow, I guess. I was pretty eskited too, until I was unable to meet her expectations.
Jetu got a little do, too. She was happy not to be left out of the fun.
3 years ago


4 comments:
Love the new dos!!
i am so impressed! i can't wait to see you this summer to learn! josie will not sit still but it will be great to know for when she does! great job!
Way to go!! I've been meaning to tell you... when Noah first saw all the twists in his hair (I tried to start locs but he can't handle the daily twisting needed) he said he looked like Nebyat!
Great Job, I am going to email you a hair video, also check out my lemonade stand for hair products, they are very good. talk to you soon. Kim
Post a Comment