The girls are becoming quite the Artists these days. I thought I'd just share these 2 pieces so you can get a taste of their current abilities. They've come a long way in a year. You can double click the picture to see a larger version.
Jetu's pictures are Papa, Mama, Nebyat and Jetu herself. She was very pleased with the result - I have to admit I was somewhat horrified as mine was the first portrait completed and I heard Papa say, "That's Mama?" and chuckle - yeah, he wasn't chuckling so much when his was complete. I really like how his ears, cheeks, eyes and nose all line up so neatly.
Can't you tell who's who? Now that's one good-lookin' family! Maybe we could use these as our Christmas card pics, what do you think?
Nebyat's 'quilt' was a school project that the family was supposed to work on together. She was supposed to cover milestones in her family. Top Center - Nebyat & Jetu; Top right - the orphanage in Ethiopia and us arriving to pick the girls up; Center Left - the airplane trip to America. 
3 years ago


1 comments:
Oh my..... too cute. Save those for when she is older. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment