Many of our [adoption] waiting friends have gotten great news this week. Families with our agency received May court dates this week and one family found out yesterday that they should be in Ethiopia this coming Sunday! I am thrilled for everyone; my heart is full!
We have not heard anything this week about our petition, but are hopeful that one day soon, the great news will be ours. In the meantime, I'll live vicariously through my friends and celebrate their joys and share in their worries and concerns and I will learn from their processes as they lead the way.
I love that this journey provides another opportunity to bring awesome people into your life; people with whom your common goals and situations link you for life (or so I hope).
Praise God for all the good news this week and may we all focus on the amazing redemptive gift He gave us all those years ago with Christ's death and resurrection.
3 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment