CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hallelujah for a Break in the Weather

Click here!

1 comments:

Janell said...

Terri!! It's so good to "see" you guys again. :) When I found Kelli, I was wondering if she was still in touch w/ you guys. I think of you all often as I look back at our pics of ET. Your girls are just precious. They look the same, just older! 6 months home seems like a major accomplishment and change. I can finally say I really think Jada is fully adjusted and we know her personality. So much fun. Not always easy, but amazing to see how God brought her in our family. I'm sure you can relate. I can't wait to follow along with you guys. Thanks for stopping by my blog. And tell that hubby to hurry home. I agree, it's no fun w/o daddy. :)