I had said I'd post some pics from our friends' visit back in June/July. I still haven't gotten totally organized, but I just love this one and thought I'd share it with y'all. Little Liya is uncharacteristically crying here. I posted a picture of these four here [together in Ethiopia]. I referred to the girls as "sisters" in quotation marks. To clarify, the two younger girls are not biologically related to our girls, but they spent time together in the orphanage and obviously had a relationship. Our girls loved seeing how well the girls are doing in their new families in Texas and Ohio and we look forward to many years of reuniting, reminiscing, and watching the kids grow up. All I can say, is, man, these are some beautiful Ethiopian children.
I thought Nebyat looked extra beautiful in this picture. Jetu's so easy to see the cuteness - she's little and round and C-U-T-E! And, well, the babies...they're irresistable. Nebyat just shocks me sometimes with her beauty - I think it's because it's obviously internal as well as external. Here's another recent one where she was just stunning!
3 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment