I was working on transferring my blog posts to a keepsake book last night while the girls were falling asleep. Nebyat asked me to read the one I was working on and it was the post that we had received and accepted our referral for two sisters. It made me cry reading about how she had looked scared in her referral picture and what I hoped to be able to do to comfort her. You can check it out here. She was then inspired and asked me to write down as she dictated the following (It's mixed with prayer somehow, so somewhat confusing, but special nonetheless):
You guys are good mom and dad and they want to love us everyday. You guys are wonderful. You guys take good care of us and you are good mom and father. Even if you were mean to us, you would be a good mom and dad. You guys always love us and I pray for you guys, too. You guys pray for us. Help us do what we want to. We listen to you good. I like you better in the world. My sister, she is little, I can help her. You guys are helpful and you guys are handsome. I like here better. And, I like everybody over here. Dear God, help us not get killed and we help you not to die. We are pray for you and you can pray for us. We love you in the world. You are our Father in the world, too.
Love Jesus. Love People. Love my mom and dad and sister and me. Happily Ever After. You guys are helpful in the world. You are good. I love my house. I love my mom and dad. I love my sister. First, I love Jesus. In the nighttime, it is my bedtime and I pray for my mom and dad. When my mom and dad not here, I pray help them do everything. I love this world and I miss my Ethiopia sisters and brother, but I want to stay here and live. Ethiopia is very dirty; we play in the mud everyday and we can’t get a shower or a bath, we have to go in the deep, dirty water of the lake. We get sick there a lot. Help my Ethiopia sisters and brother. I have only one brother there. Sometimes he’s a little bit not nice, but I still love him. He still loves us. Don’t make my brother and sisters, my family in Ethiopia don’t get sick, please. They are my best friends in the world. And, I like here too. Dear God, thank you for this day. This is my bedtime and it’s past my bedtime too. Good Night! Happily Ever After. The End. Thank you.
I'll just leave it at that.
3 years ago


3 comments:
Oh, how absolutely special that is!!!!!
Sherry
so sweet! You are both blessed to be together!
so sweet!!!!!
Post a Comment