I just wanted to post a few old posts that I had in the coffer and let you know that we're all doing fine. I still didn't get to finish the posts the way I wanted, but I published them anyway with the intent to go back and touch them up and add some photos/videos later.
I've been absent here because the September-October timeframe is crunchtime at work for this very busy Mama. I promise to do better here shortly. Mommy's looking forward to the winter hiatus from work! I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Jetu started her new pre-school program and is doing very well. Nebyat is doing well in her 1st grade class as well. She really likes her teacher this year. Unfortunately, 3 weeks in and her teacher is out on long-term surgical recovery after having a complicated knee replacement. The "permanent" substitute seems to be equally enamored with our sweet, helpful girl. Both girls seem to be growing like weeds.
We're off for a mini vacation this weekend to the peninsula (Williamsburg, VA) for a night in a hotel and our friend Miss Ellen's wedding on Sunday. The girls are very excited. We're all very excited for Miss Ellen and Mr. Chris!
3 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment