CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 15, 2011

Akril Puss!

Wow, it's been a while. I have many posts planned but not executed. I just thought I'd document this funny tale while I was thinking of it. Miss Nebyat is quite the prankster and I knew she'd enjoy the concept of April Fools Day! I also knew I was likely unleashing a monster when I explained it, but how bad could it be for one day.... She and I started the morning off by pranking Papa. We secured a hair band around the hand sprayer on the kitchen sink and when Papa came down, Nebyat delivered her best, "Dad, can I have some water?" He almost went to get a bottle of water from the garage, but was redirected fairly quickly. He turned on the water and, of course, the sprayer directed right at him, shot water out in his direction. Nebyat yelled, "Akril Puss!" We all laughed, more at her pronunciation of the words than the prank itself. I've tried to explain the words, but for the last 15 days, she's been playing tricks and then yelling "Akril Puss!" I also have not been able to convey that this was only "allowed" on the 1st of the month, so I guess we'll have to wait for May to be safe.

1 comments:

sue said...

lol....very funny!!!