This week our family is celebrating many milestones. The girls started back to school on Tuesday. Nebyat has started 2nd grade and Jetu had her first day of big girl school with full-day Kindergarten. Both girls were very "eskited" and had great first days.
On the 6th, we also marked our 2 year Famiversary, this is the date we arrived back in the US with our girls in tow and started our life as a family of 5. We plan to combine our celebration with the next monumental day of the week....
Ethiopian New Year is September 11. We've been invited to New Years service at the Ethiopian Orthodox Church starting on Saturday at 6am. I think I need to verify the time, but I am pretty sure it's correct.
3 years ago


1 comments:
Two years!! I can hardly believe it's been that long. You need to put up some new pics of the girls. Congrats. We are officially on the waiting list again. Probably won't get a referral for 18 mos. But we're already excited to go back! Blessings!
Post a Comment