I'm starting to feel like there's just not enough time to do everything that will be necessary to prepare for the girls to come home. My best friend is here visiting with her 3 1/2 year old son. I was teasing her that she should have probably visited me before we said yes to two children, one of which is close in age to her son, Josiah. I am trying to imagine how I will do this with no language. I am ordering language resources to study tomorrow!
Okay, the other thing I must say is that my head is still not in the game - I sent my Dad a father's day card, thank goodness, because I totally spaced on Sunday and didn't call home. On top of that today was my mom's birthday and I don't know how it got to be June 23! It was June 1 yesterday. I did remember and told my friend, I have to call my mom. Mom called me before I called her as I was waiting until company left and then we rushed off to dinner. I missed mom's call while there - it's just been that way. Yesterday, right after my BFF, Deedlebug arrived we were having sandwiches and I uncapped a jar of marinara sauce, but I forgot that I had loosened the top. I picked it up, aimed the top at her and popped the bottom with the palm of my hand (to break the seal) - well, you can imagine what Deedlebug looked like - half the jar flew out all over her face and chest and all over the kitchen. Welcome to Virginia Beach!
3 years ago


1 comments:
SMILE!!!!Court Day is soon, would of loved to see a pict of the sause all over the place. I usually bust one at least 1 time a yr. Tick tick tick,,,,are you getting ready ....or still thinking of what you should be doing??
Post a Comment