CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fresh Look

Well, this post is a bit overdue, but Nebyat and I removed her braids a week or so ago and so she's au naturel again. She's back to her days of putting every hair trinket we have in her hair at one time, etc. These two pics are from immediately after removing all of her extensions.

She said she wanted to have "too big", translate long, hair again, but not like it was before. She said she wanted it down to her bum and took me to this picture (in process getting her booster hair last time). She also said, some time ago, that she'd like it to be pink?????


Another fun hair story....we took the girls to breakfast a week or so ago and there was an African American couple sitting in the next booth. The young lady was very attractive, had a very intricate hairdo which Nebyat commented on (not necessarily favorably). They left before us and when we were up front paying, the gentleman came back in and handed us a card saying that his wife is a hairdresser and if we wanted to come see her, she'd love to take care of the girls. I said we were always open to advice and help, etc. and will keep it in mind. I actually said something like we can always use some help and he said, "Yeah, we thought so." We then went out to the parking lot and they pulled up beside us getting in our car. The wife said hello, introduced herself, and said that the girls were just beautiful and that they reminded her of herself when she was little.

I haven't really processed that whole encounter....

1 comments:

Lisa Bates said...

I don't know what I would of thought of it either. I would hope that she thought the girls were beautiful and just really wanted to be the one to do their hair and not "Yeah, we thought so" because you can't do it attitude.