CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloween 2009



Finally uploaded my pictures from Halloween!

The girls had a wonderful time and seemed to catch on pretty quickly to the way things work; might have been the candy reward for doing it right each time. The girls showed no fear even at the spookier houses. Nebyat told me that they do not have Trick or Treat in Ethiopia, but described another time when they dance and sing and get money, money, money! I've shared before about her sense of humor. One of our neighbors put a basket of candy on their front stoop and were not in attendance to give it out. I told the girls to get one piece - Nebyat pulled out a small tube of toothpaste and started cracking up. I told her she could put it back and get a piece of candy, but she decided to keep it. She showed everybody and told the story laughing!

0 comments: