CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

First PTA Meeting/Family Night at School

What did we used to do on Thursday evening? I'm pretty sure it didn't involve going to an elmentary school for family night. Oh, how times have changed?

Nebyat is home, the girls have had a snack, homework is complete. I've added money to Nebyat's lunch fund online (how progressive); she'll use her 6-digit keycode to pay for lunch which costs $2 per day. I'm quick-laundering their coats as both accidentally brushed wet paint outside on the way in while I chatted with the painter. I tried unsuccessfully to get my photo pages done for our 2nd post-placement report which is due NOW in Ethiopia. Some of the pics are on the broken computer, some on the new, Jetu was bored without her sister today and tried to push the buttons or grab and direct my fingers while I was working. I could have reprimanded her, but I don't blame her - it's no fun if mommy is working although that does need to happen sometimes.

Off to get ready for the big night out....