May is always a bit difficult. One year Mothers' Day and Jessica's birthday fell on the same exact day. I had also had a relationship end the month before that year. That was a fun day, fun year.
My husband was unusually grumpy this morning, as I ordered him around and insisted that he go and get his fingerprints done and get a paper notarized for our international adoption process. Can't imagine why.....
We were both not having the best of mornings.... He tried to soften a bit after I announced that it was Jessica's birthday and I was having a hard enough day. Probably shouldn't have pulled that card out, but maybe he needed to understand why I was being a bit overly focused on our adoption process and feeling a bit frantic about getting things done.
3 years ago


1 comments:
Oh TJ, I didn't know. I'm saying extra prayers for you today. Love, Juli
Post a Comment