Click here to get an update on Baby Bear - he's still in Haiti, but God willing will be here soon! It's a frustrating, but uplifting tale. The organization has selected another host family in the Austin area (not Connie and me), but Connie may still provide some respite care for the host family there. I donated the money to the organization sponsoring him that I otherwise would have paid to fly down to Austin. They requested and received help with expenses to get Baby Bear and another little girl to the States and I'm continuing to pray, pray, pray for Baby Bear and his family in Haiti and for the host family in Austin. Please do the same.
3 years ago


1 comments:
HEY T! nice fresh look to the site, love it, so happy you are getting into shape, you will not regret it. Kids take a lot of energy out of you, and also time away from exercise, (just a different kind) like running up and down the stairs with laundry! keep in touch and good luck with your program! K
Post a Comment