CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Best News Ever....

I am sitting at the doctors office with an upper respiratory infection that slammed me yesterday afternoon. I have a nebulizer in my mouth. I was feeling just aweful, but suddenly everything's sounding so much better! Our agency just emailed and said that they may have our referral for us in a few weeks - as soon as the paperwork is complete and they can assure us that the orphan status is not in doubt. I cannot wait! I'm so excited - I better call Gigs! I can't until the nebulizer is out of my mouth!

Woohoohoooooooooooo!

2 comments:

Michelle Riggs said...

Wonderful news! I can't wait to hear more.

I hope you are feeling better soon.

Ann said...

I hope you feel better soon, you know you are "expecting" must stay healthy! Kim