I haven't posted in a while. There really hasn't been much to post about. To be quite honest, just haven't been that into communicating lately. I still check the blogs that I follow, but haven't felt very motivated on my end. Time has been flying by since I took on a full-time project during my hiatus period. I've been feeling very grumpy and I wish I could just snap out of it. I'm hoping my new exercise and health focus will help with that.
On the adoption front, I've been pretty peaceful and patient, with minor episodes of anxiety. I would diagnose that as normal under the circumstances. I am so praying that we have a referral by March 31 - that's kind of MY pre-established peaceful waiting period. Our dossier has now been in E-Country since November 10, so that means we are at 11 weeks tomorrow - almost 3 months without a word - other than the general email that comes from the agency each week. I'm still hopeful that we could get through this process this year - the referral, slow courtdates, do-overs, and that pesky rainy season must cooperate for that to happen. Say a daily prayer for us!
Friends with our agency have a court date in March and we are anxiously watching these Agency pioneers. Right now, I'm living somewhat vicariously through them and saying prayers for a smooth process to get their baby girl home and into their loving arms as soon as possible. And, I'm still overwhelmed with joy when I get to spend time with friends who waited nearly 3 years to bring their beautiful twins home from Haiti. These experiences encourage me, give me hope, and remind me to be patient, faithful, and persistent - Thanks Kim and Juli, et al!
3 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment