We've been encouraged to broaden our request with regard to the adoption since same-sex siblings is tough according to the in-country coordinator. We've increased our acceptable age a bit and opened up to unrelated children. I really wish we could just identify waiting children and go that route - I am uncomfortable with having to state our preferences as if we're putting in an order. God, do your thing - that's what I'm really hoping.
Despite the beautiful weather this weekend, it was pretty lonely and blue around my desserted house. I did get a bit of very necessary cleaning and laundry done, but otherwise it was me and the couch. Sometimes, I guess, it's good to lay low.
I'm not feeling very hopeful about something happening soon, but overall I'm feeling more peaceful in general.
I'm feeling very sad for all of the children rendered unadoptable because of incomplete, inappropriate documentation and health issues. Please say a prayer that God protect them during their lengthier than necessary institutionalization.
3 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment