Well, let's see. I was pretty calm, cool, and collected when I had no news - I was giving it until the end of March to relax about a referral. Then 4 or 5 weeks ago we were contacted by our agency and told that they hoped to be able to provide us our referral in the "next few weeks." I know others who are also still waiting after this communication as well. One woman was told that the child they had in mind for her was not medically eligible for her situation; and another family was told that there were paperwork issues on some children so they were not currently available for referral. Our caseworker did officially announce that two more families were presented referrals in the last couple of weeks, accepted and have court dates in May, but I haven't figured out if I've had any contact with them in the past; no one with whom I have been corresponding has reported good news. So we wait....and I'm getting okay with that. Let's just put it this way - I definitely picked an appropriate name for this blog...I'm starting to feel a bit queasy....
3 years ago


1 comments:
It will be soon dear friend! Only Ethiopia time soon...I would also like to hear from the recent families. take care, k
Post a Comment