CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

And then there was one....

Got awesome news today that another of the waiting families with our agency with whom I stay in touch received a referral for their adoption. I am so overjoyed for them. Things appear to be picking up a bit these days. Of the four families with whom I've been communicating, we are the last and have no specific referral in site (see the previous post).

We did get a recommendation back from the in country coordinator yesterday and said we'd certainly be open to the age range and other factors he recommended. I've battled back the desire to ask many questions, to try to request specific scenarios, etc. Gigs and I both believe that God has a plan for our family and that it will make sense looking back - that He, with the help apparently, of our incountry coordinator, will be in control of this decision. I trust fully that it will be the right one. I'm still struggling with being satisfied with the timing, but I'm a work in progress. I'm by no means where I need to be, but am certainly not where I used to be.

0 comments: