I think I should be the poster child for the flu vaccine; nuff said. I feel somewhat better today as my fever's down under 100. Gigs and Little Gigs are in Pittsburgh for the big game and I cancelled my flight Friday night. So while the whole fam clan is having a blast at the rented vacation house, I'm home alone and sad - not quite the way to celebrate the Steelers making it to the Superbowl!
As bad as I have felt, I know it doesn't compare to the pain and agony some other people, even little children are dealing with on an ongoing basis - say a prayer with me for little Abby (See the button on the right to link to her family's blog) and for Baby Bear. Click on his name for an update by the family hosting him in the States.
3 years ago


1 comments:
come on... smile!
Post a Comment