CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Say a prayer

Fellow prospective adoptive parents (PAPs), like us, are waiting for their referral as well. They checked in with our agency via email and the response received indicated that they are "working on finding kids and matching them with families." This sounds far more nebulous than just 3 weeks ago and the message that we received saying they have 7 specific children identified for the [4] waiting families and will be validating paperwork and presenting referrals. Pray that we all receive our referrals soon and that agency personnel would communicate with their E Country staff and with us so that we truly know the status; if something has changed for the negative, pray for God to give us the strength to deal with that and the hope to move forward.

2 comments:

Juli said...

Dern it! This is not the update I wanted to read on your blog! I'm sorry.

Praying referrals happen soon and communication is crystal clear.

PAP always makes me think of Port-au-Prince. Oh, and I had to look up the word, nebulous. I'm not as s-m-r-t as I once was I guess.

TJ said...

I wrote nebulous and then had to look it up myself to make sure it meant what I intended (LOL). Moral of the story - don't waste time doubting yourself.