It is now 5:25 PM in Addis Ababa. The court day has certainly come to an end - the decision that has been rendered to finalize our adoption or to delay remains unknown. I'm anxious to hear, Gigs is anxious to hear, Big Brother is anxious to hear. Friends and family continue to pray. Friends have called, friends have emailed, friends have commented on the blog....
I pray for good news, but right now I cannot help but pray for peace for someone who had to make her way to the capital from 220 miles away to stand before this judge and make it clear that she consents to this adoption. I cannot imagine her grief. I cannot imagine having to make this choice. I sense in my aching heart the love required to do this. And, I weep.
3 years ago


2 comments:
i prayed and prayed and prayed for your court case....i am anxious to hear the outcome. have you talked to ally???
sue
You do "get it" never forget that feeling...I know good news is heading your way! Can't wait to speak to you..K
Post a Comment