I checked in with our agency on Friday, just in case there was an oversight and they actually had some news for us (LOL). I was basically told that we're on E-Country time now; and that we should "just hold on and the perfect kids will be ready for us". I sorta' set myself up for some news coming by the 15th and that didn't happen, so I guess I'll move my date out to the end of February for now and try to readjust my patience meter. It could happen any day now....that is the great part and the hard part.
I consulted with Passport Health today and got the rest of the immunizations I needed for our upcoming travel to E-Country. I got a flu shot, too - unfortunately that was about 3 weeks too late. The appointment and shots today cost a whopping $460! That was just for me - Gigs hasn't even gone yet. My plan was to go do the consult, get all the information including cost and then see if we could get him taken care of for less at our GP - that might not work since only "certified" clinics can provide the Yellow Fever vaccine. Well, we'll see - there might be some money to be saved somewhere along the way.
I'm going to have to move my arms around alot to keep them from getting sore - that's a lot to subject both arms to! Thank goodness I did my cardio kickboxing class before the shots....
3 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment