The news from E Country is so confusing. One minute we hear the ban is lifted; one minute it is clear that this is not the case. I don't know about other prospective adoptive parents, but I search and search and wait and wonder when will the news break? I sit and try to piece together every piece of information available and try to come up with the likely truth. I cling to the things that I want to hear. For example, anything that indicates something may break with the ban gets far more weight than those things that do not support this conclusion. News that the E Country government is considering foregoing the 2-month rainy season court (closure late summer/early autumn) falls on welcome ears, regardless of the unknown reliability of the source. Is there danger in such thinking and emotional response? I don't know, but for now it is what carries me along. Nothing I would have done, should have done or not done will make it any easier if the program in E Country closes. For now, I stay busy (very busy), I pray, I trust, I commune with others similarly challenged, and I hope!
Please Lord, squash the Devil's attempt to keep these families separated!
3 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment