CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 28, 2009

Update after the doctor visit - (warning - still gross)

Our doctor visit went pretty well today. We're not totally out of the woods yet, but hopefully headed in the right direction. The doctor agreed that Jetu's abscess was seemingly less in size and redness; and the "new" infected bug bite that looked like it was starting to get hot would not get worse since the oral antibiotic was working and she prescribed a topical as well. Nebyat's small spot on her cheek looks like it is healing. I am in far less pain, but still have an open wound under my arm which continues to drain (mostly blood and no infection though). I haven't even taken ibuprofen today, so I'm definitely doing better. All I know is I am ready for us all to be well again!

0 comments: