We're home, but exhausted, so just a short post to let you all know! The girls are amazing, beautiful, funny, smart, joyful, etc. Nebyat's watching cartoons and Jetu is putting some of her new underwear on her new stuffed bear and bunny. Nebyat was making a wrap sling for the bear a minute ago and had the bear plastered to her back.
I thought our trip was very good, I could have stayed longer. I'll catch up later - for now my eyes are losing the battle!
3 years ago


6 comments:
Welcome home! I was just thinking about you guys this afternoon and wondering when you'd be getting in. Can't wait to meet the girls!
Sherry
Hi Terri and Family! Glad to hear everything went well. I pray the transition is easy for you all. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Get some rest and I will talk to you soon!
Wanda Geter
beautiful girls, you are so blessed, keep in touch kIm
Welcome home!! The girls are just precious, love the smile:) Cant wait to meet them. Praying for rest and peace during the transition.
Stacy Petrin & Family
They are beautiful!! Seeing those little faces brought tears to my eyes!!
Bless you all!
Christine...
Hi Terri,
How beautiful they are. I am excited to hear all about your trip. May God Bless you and your family!
Lisa
Post a Comment