Please pray for our little one as tomorrow, it appears, she will have to have minor surgery to drain an abscess (possibly caused by MRSA) on her chest. The oral antibiotics have just not been able to resolve it and it has no exit point on the surface of her skin, so it's looking like the surgery is a necessity. We could spend most of all day and evening at Children's Hospital of the King's Daughters, but we're hopeful that it will not be that long. We're praying that she tolerates the general anesthesia well and that the infection is eradicated quickly and without significant pain. I'm praying it's better than mommy's experience last week which was not pleasant and I wouldn't wish on anyone, let alone my 3 year old sweet little baby.
3 years ago


3 comments:
So sorry that she has to endure this, please keep us posted ASAP, I will be praying for your family. K
I'm praying it goes smoothly!
Poor thing. Glad to hear she is recovering nicely.
Post a Comment