Wow, what a year! May your family be as blessed as ours has been! Mama and Papa received our Christmas presents early this year, praise God! We welcomed our beautiful daughters, Nebyat (6) and Jetu (3) to the family. The girls are very excited about the prospect of Santa's visit tonight and I think they understand the true meaning of the holiday. It's a constant battle to keep that message front and foremost in this country. I did get as far as picking up holiday photo cards this week to mail out and then had a problem with the quality and cancelled the order. So, I will try for a New Years Card and formal announcement of our adoption and I'll post the girls Santa photo here! Both of them were confused as to where to look and their eyes look weird if you see the picture close enough - double click for closer look.
Merry Christmas to all!
3 years ago


1 comments:
Merry Christmas! I miss those sweet faces... and yours, too! Love to you all. Have a wonderful Christmas!
Love,
juli
Post a Comment