Yeah - I'm not diggin' it today, all this uncertainty. Not sure why some days it sits better than others. I think I dwelled on the "she could have the baby and disappear into thin air" thing once I thought about it. I know that I have much to learn about putting things in God's hands and not controlling everything, but sometimes you have to be tested to really see if you are walking the walk not just talking the talk. I think I've had some good practice in this area since getting married and dealing with an autistic son, but even there it is a struggle sometimes.
Today a friend called and said KMart had some great sales on baby clothes, like unbelievably low prices. I stopped by, bought a bunch of stuff for the baby and for the son. I got so much stuff and the total - $40, cannot go wrong there. I debated about the baby things, but I have another friend pregnant with a baby girl and I can always donate or return anything I can't use. The one I felt the wierdest about buying, but couldn't pass up, was one that said, "I love my daddy". That just doesn't feel right yet. Maybe we need to claim this and trust God!
Anyway....I'm going to crochet and take my mind off of things.
3 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment