I don't feel so good today. I've been sick for almost 2 weeks anyway. I'm crampy and grumpy and tear-y, anyway....then at Church today I bawled the whole way through the service as our pastor and the founder of our very unique Christian worship experience communicated his inability to ignore God calling him to Las Vegas. I understand what he's saying and I'm supportive of the decision, but I am just overwhelmingly saddened by the announcement. He won't be leaving until after the first of the year, but he'll have lots of preparation to be ready to go and I'm sure they'll be transitioning a new pastor in, etc. This is just not a change I was looking forward to. There are a few others in my life I wait and wait for and they don't seem to come....
I feel almost debilitated today with emotion. I need to go do something physical to work off some of the icky feelings, but it's hot and humid and I still don't feel that great...I need to stop whining and go do it - so I'm going to sign off.
3 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment