We've heard nothing yet. I take it that means that the Chesapeake Social Services Case worker has not contacted our agency. It's getting old now. I really expected to hear something, anything. I just want to know what their process will be and when we might expect to hear something.
I'm trying to focus on work and get some stuff done. I'm glad we have gel group tonight, that way I will not be just sitting around waiting.
People can be so cruel without even realizing it. I know that this person in Chesapeake is probably good at what she does, but I don't think she realizes how rude her lack of communication really is. I don't mean to be dramatic, but our whole lives could be turned upside down on a moment's notice (for the better, of course), but it would be nice to know what to expect. Also, we could be devastated again by bad news and the anticipation of that is only quelled by prayer and faith in God that he knows the big picture.
Thanks, Lord, for this hope and this opportunity....we really, truly are grateful despite how my whining sounds above...
3 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment