I waited as long as I could today and then checked in with our agency. The people there are really looking out for us and I so appreciate their care and sensitivity. The director is in and our social worker is out for the week, so I wanted to see if there was any chance that they crossed wires and found something out and didn't have a chance to get back with me. That, of course, wasn't the situation.
The director said that they are optimistic about the situation and that the situation is different than the last 2 domestic situations in that the baby is already here, therefore the waiting cannot go on. They don't know the case worker in Chesapeake very well at all though and are not sure what it means that she's not returning their call yet.
I asked whether they'd ever heard anything from Sara and they said they had not. It's so hard for me not to share with them that I know and that she's decided to parent her child, but it's for the best.
Anyway...for now we wait....
3 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment