Can't say much, just that it's almost 5PM on Friday and I still have a couple hours of work before I can go home and prepare for our trip tomorrow.
I feel on one hand like I could cry, on the other hand, like I'm close, that I just need to keep it together.
Please say a prayer for me that nothing big needed to be done during weekday work hours and cannot be fixed tomorrow morning.
Luckily, we don't leave DC until 8:30 PM tomorrow night and we need to be there by about 5:30/6:00.
I just keep looking at the girls' pictures on the wall and trying to stay focused on how much better life will be if I don't have this work hanging over my head and management fussing at me.
Update: Okay - as if I weren't freaked out enough - I just called the senior manager on the job to tell him the status of completion or non-completion in some cases of my work. He was driving; I gave him the option of talking later, he declined. He started answering something and then, said Oh SH*&%! and hung up the phone. I waited a few minutes to call him back and he said that he bumped the car in front of him, so couldn't talk. I feel so much better now - it's not bad enough I didn't get everything done that I wanted done, but I just contributed to the guy's accident!
3 years ago


2 comments:
Terri! I'm praying for you! I'm on pins and needles waiting for our Travel Approval, so I can't even imagine what you're feeling right now!!!!! We'll be praying!!!!!
Sherry
Terri, You and your entire family are in my thoughts and prayers. Wishing you smooth processing and safe travels. Good Luck! Kelley
Post a Comment