CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

E Country Research

I've looked at some of the E Country Programs that some other agencies have and I do not anticipate that E will be a viable option for us. Their age requirements and referral times are not very conducive for our situation. That means we are really limited to R Country. I wasn't too excited about that conclusion, but I guess while looking for God's will, I have to look to the few open doors. I also need to trust him and stop trying to have my back-up ready to roll in each case.

I just sent off Gigs' information about his 1978 legal issue to the CIS along with his letter of explanation/remorse. I probably should have posted it and gotten some feedback from people. Our home study case worker did take a look at it and my parents did as well. They gave positive feedback, so hopefully it will satisfy CIS. That's really the critical next thing here - they must approve us and if not, we go nowhere outside the country for adoption - should hear in 10 days/2 weeks, we'll see - that's if they get our home study, which our caseworker said she'd send to me and then submit to CIS.

1 comments:

Juli said...

I'm praying for CIS to look favorably on you guys.