Finally, I've gotten the official checklist for our Agency's guidelines for the E-Country dossier. I'm trying to anticipate anything that would delay us from timely submitting our paperwork. I've ordered all the relevant certificates and the only delays I could imagine are medicals, if we have to redo, and changes to our USCIS paperwork and homestudy to increase our age range from 36 to 48 months and to redirect our approval to E-Country from Moscow. I have to be more realistic, I think, about how long this will take. I keep wanting to think in terms of best case scenario, and really must focus on the outside timeframes. Anxiety builds....
Say a prayer for peace for me and a general improvement in my mood and work motivation. I am very grateful for all of the good stuff in my life and all the opportunities that my work provides, I need to focus on that gratitude and not be discontent because of the status of our adoption proceedings. God, please help me to glorify you in all that comes in this process.
3 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment