CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Focus

Where does it go when you're in an adoption frame of mind? I wish I could just focus on the adoption process, it tends to be what I think about most of the time anyway. The problem really is, though, that it's such a long and drawn-out, unpredictable process, and I would probably be insane if it were the only thing I focused on. I have other things to do, but I prefer to read about E Country, check other people's blogs about their journeys, order E Country language programs, think about nursery decorating, etc. This work thing is just no fun - I cannot seem to get done what I need to get done and I don't know how to fix it.

We must make a decision about the number of children to pursue; until that decision is made, we cannot get the next step of the process underway. I think we should go for two - take a leap of faith. Gigs said he'd leave that decision up to me since it could slow our referral. This was his idea, you know. I hardly think it's fair that this is the one thing then that he wants me to decide. I'm thinking it came from God - I know it didn't come from me this time; I would have never been so bold and brave.

Anxious here - ready, set, go.....click, click, click up we go.....

0 comments: