CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Tooooooo Sloooooooooow....

Nobody seems to move at the pace I'd like them to, it seems. I was so excited about the new possiblity with some of the kids on precious.org and I've tried contacting the recommended agency personnel, etc. I have only received one acknowledgement from anyone and it said they'd be in touch within 48 hours. I've sent emails, I've left phone messages, etc. and nothing. It doesn't seem to offer much hope when you cannot even get a return call or email acknowledging your contact. We'll see...

In other news, I got to visit my friend at the hospital yesterday and see (and hear) the new little one through the window of the nursery. He's adorable and loud. That was exciting, and I'm so excited to see an adoption experience completed first hand when they bring their twin sons from Haiti in the next short period. They said they may need help getting them in Haiti since mommy just had major surgery. I would be honored to do that or anything else that will unite this family. Life's never boring when you have adventurous friends!

0 comments: