Well, the social worker indicated that they'd be staffing the placement within 2 weeks and that they'd inform our agency as to our inclusion or exclusion in the final selections - We have heard nothing so far. I really expect nothing to come of this situation, but we cannot totally write it off.
We are also sending off the final information to CIS to seek the approval for any international adoption. The only issue I'm struggling with now is whether to change the country we listed now or wait. It could cost more than $300 to change it again if we change it to R Country now and then change it to E Country afterward. We may be able though to change it now since they've not adjudicated and approved, and then change it one more time without the fee - just not sure at this point. I guess it's not that big of a deal - just seems like a waste of money and the costs are already exorbitant enough.
3 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment