CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Day before the Due Date

I've heard from a few friends this week. Everyone, of course, is praying and thinking positively. My friend in Poland even said that she's holding her thumbs - kinda' funny, it's the Polish version of crossing your fingers, I guess.

Tonight we have gel group, our small Bible study group, that'll keep me/us occupied for the evening. I'll keep my hands busy, and work on more of my afghan. I didn't do anything on it last night. Gigs says that's why the baby hasn't come, she's waiting on me to finish. I'm trying, but it's gotten harder - it just makes the whole thing more real. I will finish it though, this week.

In the meantime, I hope that Sally is doing OK - if she has not delivered and decided to parent, she's got to be just about nuts waiting as well. She had said she was ready to be done with this pregnancy and move on with her life. Of course, she said she was ready for that at about 5 1/2 months when she first came to the Agency. Her son is turning 3 this month and she has had so much, it seems, going on during this pregnancy - she's been very ill twice, her mother's had the legal problems, there's the eviction notice they were facing, etc.

OK - I'm just rambling....

0 comments: