Today is April 14 and the baby is due on April 16. Neither the agency, nor we have heard anything from Sally. She's distanced herself completely this last 2 weeks. She said - Why can't I just call from the hospital and I have a feeling she'll wait until then, if she calls at all. It is feeling like quite the remote possibility at this point, but really it is no more or less likely to happen than it was all along.
I am having a hard time asking God specifically for this - it feels then that it is my will that I am trying to impose. This whole conflicting thing of claiming stuff and yet accepting His will is too confusing for me. I know that he knows the desires of my heart and I don't think that he would put this desire in my heart to let me suffer without one day fulfilling the desire. I trust that he knows what's best for me and sees the big picture, but sometimes it is hard to wait and be patient.
Gigs and I are having a rough start to the week as our son was supposed to start his new job today. Things didn't go any better at this job than at the last 5 or 6 places. We just don't seem to be able to get him over the transition of the first day. In his obvious anxiety, he acts out so that he can go home where he is comfortable. I really wish he didn't see that as the other option, but how else can he see it and what could we possible do about that. They're going to try it again on Wednesday, but without a commitment to keep trying I'm afraid he'll do the same thing to seal the deal.
I can hear the disappointment in Gigs' voice this afternoon, it is so worrisome to think about his son's future. This is so up to the son, though and God, of course. He just has to want it - and I don't know what's going to motivate him in that direction. This would be such a good fit if he would just try!
3 years ago


1 comments:
Hi TJ,
I've been thinking about you and just remembered today I could check on your blog. I'm sorry this has been so difficult for you. Your efforts to put your faith in God and your willingness to understand all of this is in his hands are inspiring.
I can't add much, but wanted to let you know I love you, miss you and wish I could be there to put arms around you either way. Tell "Gig" to give you a big hug from me. You are a dear, sweet person and you are meant to be a mom again.
love and hugs,
MB
Post a Comment