CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Less than a week

Baby's due in 6 days and I still know nothing. I'm feeling less and less like it will happen, but in reality nothing has changed. I'm starting to have dreams. Last night, I dreamed that Sally called the agency and said "I'm still coming." That's what she wrote on her survey if you remember. I was like, YES!!!!! The counselor was looking at me with concern, like don't get your hopes up.

Anyway, just trying to stay busy.....Unfortunately, for some reason, I've been less motivated to finish my afghan. I'm trying to get back on it this evening. I have just to connect all of the squares together, there are 81 of them (9X9); and, then to do two rows around the entire outside. I did connect one strip of nine, have 8 more to go, then must connect the strips together and then do the edging. I estimate I have about 12 hours of work left. I would like sometime to be evaluated by someone as to why I can get so close to completing things and then prevent myself from doing just that. It feels somehow intentional, even though I do not know why I do it.

I am going to finish it and I'll get started on that tonight. I have a few other unfinished projects right now as well. My bathroom painting and refurbishing, a work project for one client, a tax return for another client, our tax return, a package I was putting together for one of the full-time missionaries down in New Orleans, etc. I am trying, but for some reason I get hung up right at the end.

Pray for Sally, the baby, the adoption counsellors, Gigs, me, Gigs Jr., etc.

0 comments: