I knew they would have called me if they heard anything at all, but I called the agency just to make sure on Friday. It was as expected, they hadn't heard a word from Sally since the survey.
And so we wait.....and wait......
I'm going to work on a client's project this weekend, so that will keep me busy. And, of course, there's the afghan to finish yet. I did do some work on it on Thursday. I think tonight and tomorrow will be crochet times. I have 3 columns put together, I have 6 more, then I have to connect the 9 columns together, then the edging. Hopefully, I can get them all put together at least this week, then I'll be very motivated to complete.
Pray for Sally and the baby this week. It's got to be such a difficult time. Pray for Gigs and me - we're doing OK, but need prayer to get through this.
3 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment