CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Change of Career Announcement

I've decided to become a psychologist, I think they might need some new ones. I have never met anyone less concerned about other people, unprepared, unprofessional, and unwilling to just go with the flow and do the letter as requested. He was 20-30 minutes late both times we met with him, barely inquired of us anything, and charged us $600. Hence, the plan to change my career.

Basically, the tests revealed we were within the normal range, he asked Gigs 2 questions, and me one. My test revealed normal limits, no mental disease or defect and a personality type that says I am calm, satisfied with my life and circumstances, and comfortable in social situations.

Gigs was within the normal range (for the circumstances) [whatever that means]. The test revealed no mental disease or defect and a personality such that he sees himself relatively problem free and at times may overlook minor difficulties because of his tendency to focus on the positive. Hmmmmm, is that a bad thing? That's very true of Gigs.

For both of us, he made the statement: Based on the diagnostic interviews and psychological testing this writer is of the opinion that [Gigs and TJ] exhibit the sort of cognitive and emotional function level that would predict successful functioning in the parent role.

I am sending the letters to our agency without arguing, but I think you might be able to sense my frustration at this point. We're not quite finished yet, still have to have our notary go to him tomorrow at 12:45 for the signatures and notarizations.

0 comments: