CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Learning to accept and trust...

When I mailed out the dossier on Thursday, I thought about whether I should mark the box for early am delivery. For some reason, I thought, nah - that will cost significantly more and probably won't be necessary. I sent it out for standard delivery, emailed the agency to expect it, and then found out that if it arrived early enough at the agency, it could be processed and sent out to DC same day with all the other dossiers that had been collected for E Country so far. Well, of course, the package didn't get delivered early enough for that to happen and actually, it was not delivered at all, because apparently the agency was closed when they attempted to deliver at 2:30 PM or thereabouts. Oh well, I really am trying to do better accepting things and trusting that God's timing is perfect. For whatever reason, mine will have to wait and go next week, perhaps there'll be something positive come by having not rushed it or they'll learn something with the earlier ones that saves some time when mine gets processed - who knows. I am feeling really at peace with everything.

0 comments: