I try to enjoy any alone time I get. I'm not much of a loner. I was single for 20 years or there abouts before our marriage 3 years ago. I don't really miss much about being single. It just seems like I should appreciate the alone time when it comes, especially with the impending full house that I so much look forward to. (I know - shouldn't end with a preposition, sorry) I tell myself things like if I don't enjoy spending time with me, then who would? I don't hate it, I just miss Gigs and I do not sleep well when he's not in there with me. I've been reading blogs and checking my emails and there's just not a whole lot going on this Saturday night. I did watch an old(er) movie a while ago - it was recommended by a friend after I was so moved by 'There is no Me without You" about E-Country, adoption, and the HIV/AIDS epidemic there. And the Band Played On was a good movie about the outbreak of the disease in the US. I hope they make a movie from the book mentioned above - I think it would bring some things to light that people need to be made aware of. (I know, preposition, guess I get a failing grade for grammar tonight.)
3 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment