Today was a good day! We were able to complete our dossier and FEDEX it to our agency in California! It doesn't look like much, but it took much time and patience to get it all together-I was so unrealistic in my plan to have it out 5 weeks ago-Hah! That was my original goal!
They will now check it out thoroughly and, God willing, pass it on to the courier in DC who will hand-carry it to the State Department and then to the E-Country Embassy for additional authentications. Then it's off to E-Country for translation and submission to the Ministry there for approval to list us for our referral wait.
I know absolutely nothing, but got some info that led me to believe that wheels might be turning over there already.....now that's exciting! I am ready now to look forward to the next big momentous stage - I hope that there's an official approval when we're placed on the waiting list so that we know we've been approved by E-Country while we wait. I'll have to check on that to see what notification to expect.
3 years ago


2 comments:
YAY YAY YAY!!! Doing cartwheels in my mind for you guys (since I'm too out of shape to do them physically!).
We miss Aunt Terri terribly. Sorry I haven't called to say hi. HI!
Yeah! That is a HUGE step!
Thaks you so much for praying for Abby.
Post a Comment