I have to say our doctors office (really just the one doc) that caused so much stress to start with, has really turned it around - well, the office manager and our regular doc did. I decided to go ahead and request our medical certs be redone as I anticipate they will be rejected due to the date of the letter being different than the date of the notarization. We're still waiting on our favorable determination from USCIS for our new country choice and age range, so I had time to get it fixed before we send it off - all blessings.
The paperwork is sooooo not exciting - I am anxious to get this thing submitted and move on to the personal, heart-warming and heart-wrenching stuff! I love meeting other people in the process, reading their blogs, and feeling a kinship even when I've never met them. It's cool how each new experience in your life brings you a whole new set of friends - family really.
We are the world......come on - sing with me now! OK - so I'm a bit sappy today - at least I'm not grumpy.
3 years ago


1 comments:
Adoption is a very exciting journey. It draws you closer to the Lord that's for sure. Blessings.
Post a Comment