Today I dropped off the medical certificates for signatures and notarizations asking for them back by Monday. I sure do hope that goes smoothly - but I'll praise God either way. I also received our revised home study expanding our age range for which we're seeking approval. I need to submit it to USCIS with a request to approve the age changes and change countries again as well from R Country to E Country. I think I'll hand deliver it tomorrow. Our turnaround time here in the Hampton Roads, Virginia area has been pretty swift, praise the Lord. I've heard horror stories of people, for example, in Texas, waiting 8 months for CIS approval. Once we receive our new I-171H and have our medical letters, we'll be well on our way to the completed dossier. The program director let us know about some other favorable changes relating to state authentications not being required now and the E Country embassy authenticating dossiers in as little as 2 days! That's awesome. I pray it works that smoothly.
3 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment