OK - the first price I got was $700; ugggh, I've had another one of those, plus one for $1500! Ok, I'm going back to school - I thought I got paid a good hourly rate....
Update: I have received estimates of $1300 and $1500 and nothing yet less than the $700 which two practices have estimated. I am waiting for the "Christian" Psych services to come in, and I'm praying they'll be lower. It may pay to travel to get this done at these kinds of rates.
Update: The "Christians" came in at $600 - a little better, but cannot see us to do everything until the 6th of October. This is not required for our dossier, so that shouldn't be a problem - I was still hoping for about 1/2 of that. Our health insurance provider indicated that this practice is part of our network and that we do not have to have a preapproval for an initial consultation - I wonder if we'd be able to submit our interview sessions under the insurance?
Update: I also received a second $600 quote from another doctor today, it looks like that might be the best we can do in this area - I guess it wouldn't be worth taking off work, etc. to travel somewhere to do it cheaper.
3 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment